At True Temp Heating & Air Inc, we know that selecting a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Chatsworth is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that can do AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily offer you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give True Temp Heating & Air Inc a call at 706-695-7492. We’re happy to help!