Make your life simpler—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before warmer temperatures arrive. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its maximum efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your True Temp Heating & Air Inc pro each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the future. Our technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any conceivable problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will present you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is working at peak performance.
- Clear the space around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your system, which can obstruct airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outdoor unit was covered during the cold season, be sure to uncover it. You can damage your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for big repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your True Temp Heating & Air Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned frequently. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these easy steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the True Temp Heating & Air Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.