As warmer weather rolls around, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Chatsworth? Particularly if your air conditioning system is newer or was running just fine last summer.
Here’s one approach to think about it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never have to schedule any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your unit examined seasonally by a True Temp Heating & Air Inc pro can help find small issues before they become large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a specialist to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your equipment can push it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause increased energy use—and a higher utility bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity expenses and in the long-term, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little troubles before they turn into big, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine parts and perform a series of air conditioning performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate troubles before they create extensive problems that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your equipment is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your unit is at risk for early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the following spots and components:
- Complete system order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Right Away with True Temp Heating & Air Inc
Today is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our True Temp Heating & Air Inc pros a shout at 706-695-7492 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, don’t forget to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching maintenance.