While your Lennox® heating system can’t speak to you, it possesses a way to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has twin LED lights that can show a fault code. Depending on the malfunction, your furnace may display steady or flashing lights.
Though there are a few elementary heating adjustments you can do without an expert, the majority of repairs are best taken care of by experts. When your heating system refuses to start or deliver warm air, contact True Temp Heating & Air Inc at 706-695-7492 for expert furnace repair in Chatsworth.
Our specialists will swiftly discover and repair the issue, even if you don’t use a Lennox furnace. We can repair any types or makes—and get the heat reintroduced to your residence fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system depends on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works this setup to let you know it’s working correctly.
Correct function includes:
- Both lights flash slowly—heater operating correctly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—heater is beginning to call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light going on and off slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your heater could have a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is operating correctly. It means the flame sensing rod may need to be cleaned or in the incorrect location on the burner. Contact us at 706-695-7492 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most common problems for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Will Not Turn On
Here are some of the light patterns you could see when your heat refuses to or keep heating. The bulk of these errors have to be fixed by a specialist, such as one from True Temp Heating & Air Inc.
- The pair of LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your heating system might not have electricity. Examine the breaker box to make sure the heating system fuse isn’t flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it instantly trips following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 706-695-7492.
- One light is unchanging and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is may be open. The part is a critical safety mechanism that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this problem without professional help.
- One light is flickering quickly and the other is flashing slowly. This typically means power polarity has been inverted. Your heater might have a wiring issue that needs expert support from True Temp Heating & Air Inc.
- The pair of lights are blinking slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This piece moves hot air from the furnace into your rooms. We can help in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this part.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is flickering rapidly. This signifies your heater might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 706-695-7492 for assistance.
- One light is flashing on, on and off while the other blinks on, off, on. This signifies there may be an issue with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. True Temp Heating & Air Inc can determine the issue and repair it.
- The pair of lights display alternate slow blinks. This means your HVAC equipment may have a flame error. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 706-695-7492 for support.
- One light blinks slowly while the other stays continuous. This often means your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch keeps your heating system from getting too hot. Reach out to the experts at True Temp Heating & Air Inc for help.
Heater Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what could be wrong when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any heat.
- The pair of lights are showing alternate fast blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor may not be in working order. This piece lights energy in your heater to make warmth and should be repaired by a specialist from True Temp Heating & Air Inc.
Trust Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to get your furnace fixed quickly, turn to the professionals at True Temp Heating & Air Inc. Our pros will fix the error right away and have your rooms feeling comfortable again in no time. Contact us at 706-695-7492 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.